I never say “O-M-G” out loud. At least, not when other people are around. But this fat loss tip worked so well, I shouted it in a crowded theater. Okay, not really… But I wanted to! And it’s the thought that counts, right?
Okay, now before I reveal it, I have to tell you three things:
1: It’s very simple.
2: It may seem hard at first. But if you follow this advice to the letter, you won’t even break a sweat (except for when you’re working out).
3: This is just to help you burn fat fast to get to your goal weight, or to break through a plateau. Once you reach that point, you can start adding the foods in below in moderation (note: moderation!).
Burn these foods from your diet, and the fat will follow:
Yes, even whole grains. See, wheat-based products end up being “scape goat” meals. You grab a slice of bread with some stuff on it instead of making a balanced meal. Or you grab that whole wheat bagel with cream cheese and call it breakfast.
Cutting wheat will force you to make every meal balanced and whole. Plus, carbs make fat loss hard. Your body tends to rely on them instead of using your stored up energy (aka fat).
Aside from fruit and vegetables, cut out sugar. No tea spoon in the old cup of coffee. No soda. Not even Gatorade (which is basically just sugar water, anyway). Sugar turns into fat. Period.
This next part might surprise you…
Replace these foods with… drum roll please… FAT! But not just any fat. Natural, wholesome fats that fill you up, nourish you, and make hunger go away, fast. Fats like:
– Peanut butter.
– Olive oil.
– Butter (real butter, with no additives).
– Sour cream.
Fats from foods like these nourish you and fill you up – without packing on the pounds. In fact, research shows that healthy, non-hydrogenated fats like the ones above actually provide you with sustaining energy.
And just as importantly, they curb your appetite fast – helping you ward off bad cravings before they even emerge.
But we’re not done just yet! Also make sure every meal has some of these…
– Fruits & veggies.
– Dark, leafy greens (kale, spinach, etc.)
These bad boys detox your body, replenish your cells with essential vitamins, and boost your energy.
And they help your metabolism and digestion too. After all, fruits and veggies are some of the most easily digested substances…
And they’re packed with amino acids that are essential to your body’s healthy functioning.
Plus, they’re just cool. I mean, they grow from the ground. You pick’em. Rinse’em. And they nourish your body. How cool is that?
And let us not forget…
Protein! Such as…
– Lean chicken.
– Lean beef.
– Most fish, for that matter.
Protein is going to boost your metabolism, accelerate muscle growth and repair, as well as give you energy.
So when you put it all together, your meals contain…
Wholesome fat… fruits, veggies and/or greens… protein. Everything your body needs.
Cutting carbs like wheat and sugar can cause “crashing”. This meal plan will NOT cause that! It gives your body all of the energy and carbs it needs, through different sources.
So wipe that worry off your plate 😉
Some quick ‘n easy meals to get you started…
– Open a can of tuna. Throw it on top of dark green lettuce (i.e. spinach). Throw some olive oil and balsamic vinegar on top. Got some spare time? Chop up some veggies and fruits too and throw’em in the mix.
– Pre-cook a package of chicken breasts, seasoned with light salt & pepper. You can throw it into salads like the one above.
– Smoothie: 1 cup frozen berries… 2 tbsp. peanut butter… 1 tbsp. flax seeds (get them from any natural market like Whole Foods by the pound. Very cheap)… Water… Unsweetened almond milk (if you have it)… A dash of honey for flavor. Blend it up!
– Healthy stir fry! Throw a bag of frozen veggies into a pan with light olive oil… chop up some tofu or chicken breast and throw it in… Voila!
– Another Smoothie: 1/2 package pre-washed dark greens… 1 cup frozen berries… 1 tbsp. peanut butter… Water / unsweetened nut milk. Blend it up!
And one more thing…
Make sure to combine this nutrition plan with exercise! iLoveKickboxing.com classes 2-3 times a week are perfect. (If you’re not a member, scroll to the top of this page and come try it out!!)